Here are a few of the articles that Ryan Tronier has been quoted in as a noted expert.
- Americans Spend Over 80 Hours a Year Searching for the Best Deals Online by Yahoo News
- Average American has $17,135 in a Savings or Investment Account by Yahoo Finance
- Fifty-Six Percent of Americans Brag to Their Friends and Family About A Sale They Found by Business Insider
- What American Are Impulse Buying Right Now by GoBankingRates
- How The Pandemic Changed Our Shopping And Spending Habits by the South Florida Reporter
- Vermonters saving less than in most other states by Vermont Biz
- 73% Americans want ‘smarter’ money decisions to be their New Year’s resolution: Survey by Fox News
- Coupon code craze: Savvy online shoppers save over $10,000 a year hunting for deals by StudyFinds.com
- Americans Becoming More Fiscally-Conscious in Covid Era by Growing Bolder
While Ryan Tronier did do a stint as an on-air correspondent for a nationally-syndicated newscast produced by E.W. Scripps Company, he hasn’t had much “screen time.” However, Ryan’s love of swashbuckling and champagne caught the eye of an eHow video producer and, well, what happened next is very embarrassing for everyone involved.